quick xr6 Suspended 229 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 07/05/08 07:15 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:15 AM HI I just picked up a bf xr6 turbo. When I am slowing down on the brakes and hit the brake a bit harder I hear a clunk noise front left wheel.And then if I take off a bit suden iit makes the same noise. Can you help please. ? my misses is going off at me saying you bought a sh*t box.
benmwhite Legacy Donating Member 143 Member For: 22y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 07/05/08 07:29 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:29 AM Given you say the issue is in the passenger front hand side, this may be totally irrelevant... but just incase the noise may be coming from elsewhere, it might be worth checking that nothing is rolling around under the passenger seat, rolling around in the boot and that everything is tied down both under the bonnet (battery etc. is propoerly mounted and tight)
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/08 07:43 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:43 AM One of my cars did that once. I rolled into my mechanic's shop and he realised the front left had 1 stud holding the wheel on. The other 3 had fallen off.Imagine the rim came off? THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN!
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/08 07:48 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:48 AM my mates diff clunk sounds like it's coming from the front left when you are driving???
quick xr6 Suspended 229 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 07/05/08 10:53 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 10:53 AM my mates diff clunk sounds like it's coming from the front left when you are driving???I known it at the front left wheel
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now