youngy Member 293 Member For: 21y 1m 7d Posted 06/06/07 02:58 AM Posted 06/06/07 02:58 AM cool.. 20's again?I ordered the chrome kaotics in 20s again but this time I'm going 20x10 deep dish on the back with 275/30/20 kumho's. Hopefully it looks the goods and grips a little better
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 06/06/07 05:04 AM Posted 06/06/07 05:04 AM It's hard to get the sedans to sit and look good with 20's without some compressing, cutting etc. I have a similar problem, but think mine is slightly lower.
kramo Member 163 Member For: 23y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/06/07 05:51 AM Posted 06/06/07 05:51 AM He's running 225 fronts and 255rears (looks nice and fat from the back in that last pic)Dean's car is already lowered but needs to be quite a bit lower now.Oh and Dean with those taller rears on now, I bet your hanging for a lower diff ratio, the 3.9s will probably be perfect nowThanks for that. It looks like it sits similar to mine (Kings with SSL rear) and was wondering what it would look like with 20's.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 06/06/07 06:31 AM Posted 06/06/07 06:31 AM It's hard to get the sedans to sit and look good with 20's without some compressing, cutting etc. I have a similar problem, but think mine is slightly lower.mate yours is soo much lower. Your tyres are up in your guards.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 06/06/07 06:37 AM Posted 06/06/07 06:37 AM I ordered the chrome kaotics in 20s again but this time I'm going 20x10 deep dish on the back with 275/30/20 kumho's. Hopefully it looks the goods and grips a little better Nice Choice. I have the size style rims and tires (19s). I not sure if 20s are the same but the Kumhos 275 19' fits 9.5" rims perfect.Have you looked at geting a wider tyre in the 20s.I know they would be bloody $$$$$$$$$.I havent seen the kaotics much around in WA yet but for the first time on Sunday night I parked right next to a magna with them.Of course mine looked better as he had them in 17x7 all round.CheersAdrian
youngy Member 293 Member For: 21y 1m 7d Posted 06/06/07 06:44 AM Posted 06/06/07 06:44 AM yeah it was actually after seeing the kaotics in the flesh on your car on the last cruise that swayed me to get them. I think the wide pack 20s in chrome should look hot on the ute.A 275 on a 10in rim is a little small but all the 285 and 295 20in tyres I could find start from like $750 all the way to $1500 per tyre!The kumhos are great value and much better than nankangs.
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 06/06/07 06:46 AM Posted 06/06/07 06:46 AM Very nice!
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 06/06/07 06:55 AM Posted 06/06/07 06:55 AM yeah it was actually after seeing the kaotics in the flesh on your car on the last cruise that swayed me to get them. I think the wide pack 20s in chrome should look hot on the ute.A 275 on a 10in rim is a little small but all the 285 and 295 20in tyres I could find start from like $750 all the way to $1500 per tyre!The kumhos are great value and much better than nankangs.I agree 100%. The Kumhos are great especially if they are being used one the back of your car and being changed every 5000km.Ill be putting them on again.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 06/06/07 10:21 AM Posted 06/06/07 10:21 AM (edited) mate yours is soo much lower. Your tyres are up in your guards.Yeah mine is a tad lower. I would like it lower all round (for looks) but it's actually perfect atm. Doesn't bottom out and is legal, bang on 100mm.Edit.... looks mint strapped down hard on the dyno!!! Edited 06/06/07 10:22 AM by IH8TOADS
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/06/07 10:47 AM Posted 06/06/07 10:47 AM Very very nice mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now