BRISBANE CRIUSE

GOLDIE

• Former XT pilot
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 2d
Well done guys and girls on the cruise we raised $100 big ones for the site with the raffle.

Ian

and it was rigged too! one of the cc's won! LOL

jk

Congrats on the win Adam :w00t2:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 10d

27th of June? Yes.I am in for sure on that one. Dad has an exhibition opening on the 26th of June up in brissy so Ill be ripping to gon, hopefully in his XR8 :lol: , hopefully won't be too hungover!

Make it 27th! Come On! You know you wanna.....

• Member For: 20y 1m 28d
the drive home was a lot quicker. great driving bara and brendan, I'll cruise with yas anytime. that was the best cruise of been on thanks to all the guys involved. the only thing I hope for is that we do it again real sooooooooooooon!!!!!!!

Yes what a great day and the trip back was great guys :w00t2: well done to everyone involed and thanks to Ian & Wayne for the organisation of the day .

Bring on the next one carnt wait

• Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 19d
Hey Macka.

In a way I'm envious, would have been a great chance to get some incredible footage. Hope GIMLI didn't deafen you as I roared through 1st & 2nd at the end of the formation.

Wayne.....

Yeah.....it was a bit sad in a way.

We were only about half way back to Mt Glorius when Gail started to make phone calls to see if we could get out of family stuff.

She was as stoked as me and just wanted to turn back around and catch up with all you people.....alas to no avail.

But....next time.

Oh....by the way.....the NA Thunder was the most cackling and staccato of the lot. Jut hope you eventually get that puffer on the beast. :w00t2:

Guest The Edge
  • Guests

Sorry I missed the Cruise I had intended to join up with you guys along the way somewhere, unfortunatley the dealer rang me on Friday and told me there was a problem with the Premium Audio so not able to deliver the car. BUGGER!!!!!

It looks like I will have my new Lightning Strike (couldn't get a Mercury Silver in time) T a week later than was originally planned.

So look out for me on the next Cruise as I will try to be there. From the looks of the pics I will probably be the only one with a Lightning Strike too. :)

• My new toy
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 3d

We are planing the next cruise now and will post some info soon.

And we will have some details of a speacil criuse soon as well.

Ian