JETURBO MAGIC XR6 Turbo Ute

xr6666turbo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 6y 9m 20d

Which is exactly the reason I decided to give Aaron the job because I knew he would do something special. I think the result is exceptional to be honest and I'm when he told me he was using cotton gloves to insall stuff I knew I had it at the right place.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Haha yeah you gotta install the shiny and painted parts last. They all get taped up and handled with gloves/blankets/rags etc. Get everything done then add the bling at the end. Takes more time but makes for a perfect end result :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Donating Members

Mike Savage Custom Bonnets in Bargo NSW. I ordered it in January and he only finished it last week. Works on his own and is flat out. It's a steel XR8 bonnet with fiberglass vents and powder coated grills. As you said hopefully it will get some of the heat out. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Donating Members

Thought it would be appropriate to thank the people most responsible for the successful completion of this project.

* This bloke needs no introduction. Aaron aka JETURBO for all the engine and fabrication work. Words are not enough to express how grateful I am for the time and effort that Aaron put into this car. The result is something to behold. Thanks mate. 

* Paul @ PE Customs in Brisbane for the paint job which is perfection personified 

* Mike @ Mike Savage Custom Bonnets at Bargo in NSW. It’s a hybrid design we cooked up that actually works. It’s that heavy I had to get new bonnet struts to hold it up lol.

• Like 2