JETURBO MAGIC XR6 Turbo Ute

xr6666turbo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 6y 9m 20d

Well I thought it was important to get the engine bay done to a premium and you have set a pretty high bar with that mate. If I can get the rest of it done as good as what you have already accomplished. I'll be pretty happy with that 👌

• 1 month later...
  • Donating Members

No worries at all mate. The car has performed faultlessly since I drove home from Adelaide. Temps and Oil pressure perfect. Performance is mindblowing and when I open the bonnet blokes lose their mind lol so all good 

WHTW4341.GIF

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d
22 hours ago, The Unforgiven said:

How's the stock bottom end holding up?

370rwkw is fine on a stock bottom end with a rwd vehicle. That was the hero run too, so 20 less is the norm.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Yeah man I know that, I've tuned many a Falcon and Territory in the workshop and at home.

Big difference between hub and wheel though and honestly 350rwkw is fine for a stock bottom end. Aaron brings them in soft too so you'll be ok for a long time.

I'm sure you love your car man but people deserve the truth about tuning. At any rate enjoy it mate, you wouldn't have got a better result anywhere else.

• Like 1

• Member For: 17y 2m 5d
4 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

370rwkw is fine on a stock bottom end with a rwd vehicle. That was the hero run too, so 20 less is the norm.

I saw 417rwkw posted up which was what I was referring to when I asked the question.

370rwkw, no worries on the later BF and beyond.   I was just concerned about 400+rwkw.

4 hours ago, xr6666turbo said:

No worries at all mate. The car has performed faultlessly since I drove home from Adelaide. Temps and Oil pressure perfect. Performance is mindblowing and when I open the bonnet blokes lose their mind lol so all good 

WHTW4341.GIF

Sweet as.  And, I bet when they ask who did the work for you, the last thing they'd expect to hear was that some bloke on a forum in Adelaide tuned it! 😅 

• Donating Members

Yeah you're right about that. It's a long haul from Brisbane to Adelaide and everyone thought I was nuts but I didn't give a sh*t. Aaron did a terrific job and I would do it again tomorrow 🙂

• Like 2