IMPULSIV3 MK1 FG 400kw!

biddie_fiddler

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 22d

Knock Knock, whose there? 👀👀

Its Biddie Fiddler, just popping his head in this topic cause I now have a car worthy of it 😎😎

Copy/Paste of the build list from my other thread, putting in here for a quick access list of the build and results :) 

Turbo + Exhaust

• Pulsar GTX3582 Gen2
  • Turbosmart GenV 45mm wastegate
  • Ultrex 4" turbo back exhaust

Intake Stuff

• Plazmaman 1000hp intercooler
  • Intune motorsports 2.5" piping
  • Intune motorsports throttle elbow with hectic BOV delete

Fuel System

• Sonic 1000cc injectors
  • Turbosmart Kompact FPR
  • Walbro 525lph in tank pump with modified venturi
  • 25A rated wiring

Engine Stuff

• Dominator motorsports head studs
  • Crow race valve springs
  • Monsta Torque billet oil pump gears
  • Hopes and prayers

Driveline

• Re-tubed chrome moly tailshaft with upgraded centre bearing (approx 600hp rated)
  • IMS twin bush diff hat

Results

• 403kw 
  • 700+nm

uN2r4Pc.jpg

Dyno printout sheet posted in replies :) 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members

Keeping it out of the OT thread. It's official!! Mr and Mrs IMPULSIVE. Had to have the cars there. So keen to see the rest of the photos from the day when they are ready :) 

tuDTZDf.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members

Been quiet on the forum lately and not for a happy reason! The time has come where I need to make adult decisions in my life, which means the fuel guzzling skid pig will need to go. Wifey and I have been talking about it a lot lately, she has never really been into the whole fast car stuff, and her reasoning's have always been logical whereas mine have been "if I save $x I can get y more power! More power more betterer!" 

We are building a house, and kids are on the horizon, so I need to make sacrifices. I will 10000% regret the decision to get rid of it, but for now it seems like it may be the best solution for us right now. 

I have the reassurance that if I do really regret selling it, I know I can get one again at a not so stupid price, but I have always dreamed of owning an rs3, so maybe in the next 5 years that dream would be reality! 

I'm finishing off some of the things I'd started on the car to get it ready to put on the market, cut out the new false floor on Tuesday, just need to clean it up and carpet it and it'll be sweet! Tempted still on getting my custom sub box made too, but that realistically won't add to the value of the car. Battery tray has been mounted in the boot and I nearly have all the parts I need to finish off the relocation, just waiting on the through stud to go through the firewall. I want it to be a top notch quality job!

I'll keep developing the tail lights though! that's a project I can't not finish at this point, I'll just chuck them on my brothers rig instead of mine lol.

Who knows, maybe an FG X is on the horizon instead of an rs3, for now. New car for the Mrs and a Ford Ranger for me! I want to get into the 4wd scene a bit more as we both love camping.

Its been a ride! So much of the work done to the car I did myself, and this forum made it possible. For that I'll be forever grateful :) 

Car will be up hopefully by the end of October, we'll have a solid idea how much we will be paying at pre-start for the house by then so we know what budget we'll have her new car.

• Like 1