Combined States Snowy Cruise - November 2022

EvilDaifu

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

The only possible way that can be interpreted is that you're going to do some sick skids tonight and post them on the internet for all to see.

• Haha 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

Looks like Friday and Saturday (the main day) the weather is mostly going to be good.  It's Sunday when it's going to bucket down and still raining on Monday.  But no snow.  The roads still look clear on our intended route on https://www.livetraffic.com/

Please bring some spare cash for BBQ lunch at Khancoban on Saturday, I was planning on doing like what we have done in the past, just buy the meats (hope that fantastic country butcher is still there and open) and drinks at Tumut and divy up the cost amongst us evenly.

I have some port *cough* truth serum *cough* for one of the nights if we can find a slot together, probably Saturday night at Jindy or if we are all still together in Omeo (as its pretty quiet in Omeo on a Sunday ...) :beerchug: 

Here's current cruise list as far as I am aware of it, let me know if there are some late comers please (never to late to join, even part of the way)?

Cruise list

1. EvilDaifu VIC

2. k31th VIC +1 Kelli in i30 N-line VIC

3. El Andrew ACT

4. Rab VIC

5. YLD127 ACT
6. civillian ACT

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d
44 minutes ago, k31th said:

when are we going to see your lovely face on one of these cruises? :P

Next time man, my car ain't got no gas in it.

• Shocked 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

Spoke with Khancoban tourist information office today and the roads are still open but they're expecting some snow (I'd believe it - feels like Winter in Melbourne tonight).  However, temperatures are relatively high towards end of week so the snow will probably melt away.  The lake there is not flooded and as far as she knew, the BBQs were still working.

LOL don't leave your drone battery in your drone for 3 years untouched ... flat as a tack and refuses to charge up - so down the drain one expensive Li-Po Mavic Air battery :veryangry: