Fg turbo p1227

Jayden7676

• Member For: 1y 10m 16d

, been trying to sort this for weeks , everything on log looks fine everything reading as it should bar this ...  , so on the lap top logged a drive after flash and it showed a top boost of 15psi , my over boost is set to 20 pound yet the car it's self thinks I hit it , even though on the whole log we didn't get close to 20 pound 15 was the max we watched when it went into p1227 and it did it at 15 pound on the lap top even though it's set at 20 , so tried to turn it of all together see if it'd still throw the code and indeed it did , helpp hp tuners is the software I believe,  central North Island New Zealand 

Screenshot_20220702-171100_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Jayden7676

Didn't really find a solution 😅 ended in not knowing what to do still haha got the best tuner around this area by far , had people tell me stay way clare of the other ones as they had nothing but issues till they went where I am now , this is coming from a good number of people and reviews , is there any sensors or electrical connections I can check that'd cause this ? Map sensor maybe ? 

$30,000 yard ordiment , looking for advice on where I could potentially look. not a flux compositor , I'm 24 worked my ass of for this and feeling bretty sad about it , ripping the complete piss is pretty ugly , cheers for the help. 

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d
26 minutes ago, Jayden7676 said:

$30,000 yard ordiment , looking for advice on where I could potentially look. not a flux compositor , I'm 24 worked my ass of for this and feeling bretty sad about it , ripping the complete piss is pretty ugly , cheers for the help. 

Mate you were offered that in your last thread and you clearly didn't follow up on it.

I waste enough of my time helping people for nothing, without having to repeat other people's forum advice.

Listen to @JETURBO, he actually knows what he's on about.