Fg aftermarket rear end components

Joenash85

• Member For: 1y 9m 6d

Hey all,

My rear end is needing some attention after almost 12 months of having my +t done, and am going to get a new cradle to make things a little quicker to get back on the road, however, I'm not really wanting to put stock parts on it, so I was wondering if there was any aftermarket upgrade parts that I could get to upgrade the handling and make adjustments, I will be looking at a full coilover suspension setup, this is more with the parts on the cradle.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 14y 1m 8d

The same as any rear end upgrades, either good quality springs and shocks (or coilover setup) and bushes to suit your control/harshness level required... if you still have a non-LSD diff it'll be a good idea to upgrade the diff centre to an LSD at a minimum. Also if you've got the cradle out, might as well get an IMS twin-bush diff hat to fix the ongoing problems the standard diff-hat/diff-bush setup causes.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

there's a swaybar upgrade (but that can make the rear worse), camber upgrades, trailing arm upgrade to squash in even more width of wheels etc, but they're all tiny upgrades in comparison. I guess brake lines count, too...

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

anybody who is willing to do that sort of stuff for a falcon is fine, as they already have the right mindset for a quality product line :)