Puffwagon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d

Not really man, by the time you factor in the turbo, new manifold, new dump, oil lines, PS reservoir relocation and cooler piping, it'll be up around the 5k mark.

Then I'd need a better intake manifold, bigger injectors and bigger intercooler to take advantage of it.

Not sure the stock drive line world be happy with 60+psi but if, and that's a big if, if it were to happen we would surely find out the usual way.

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d

In other news the ride on mower stopped working a couple of weeks back. It seemed like something had stopped the diff gear from turning.

Went out to fix the mower today and said to the missus, I'll just rock it back and forth in gear and it might magically fix itself.

Rocked it back and forth, started it up, put it in gear and the farker drove like nothing was wrong with it!

• Shocked 1

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 5d

Haha that's what you want.

Was trying to get my brother's ride on going the other week. Turns out the switch under the clutch that needs to be depressed to start had snapped its bracket. Too much mowing through 5 foot bracken. Just cable tied it up next to the steering column so you can press it by hand and off it goes.

• Like 1