In other news...

Puffwagon

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

In other news I was driving next to a modern mini cooper the other day, while in my integra. The mini was absolutely enormous in comparison, I couldn't even see above their door!!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

In other news I was doing some cleaning the other day and a 4 way power adapter needed a scrub. I had a wet sponge in my hand and said to the missus, "This is how you clean a power board right, with a wet sponge?!".

Nek minute the carnt was shocking me like it was charging up to completely fark me. Chucked the carnt on the ground after my brain kicked in...took a second, and finished cleaning it after I unplugged it :electricshock:

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d

Had a friend hosing off some cobwebs outside on a ladder and decided to hose out an empty light socket. As he hit the ground he realised the switch must have been on. His wife was inside cooking and wondered why all the lights went out

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

We had a horizontal light socket under the house back in 1988. House was on stilts so fairly normal to be under there.

Anyhow I used to get 1 and 2 cent coins, line them up and turn the switch on so they would yeet across the concrete.

In other news pulled the power steering pump out of the hectic 5.0 vn today. Farker is leaking so looks like it's getting a new one.