FG Audio wiring diagram

AliyahSky

• Member For: 2y 11m 12d

I need help, can someone help me find out where I can find a wiring diagram. I'm trying to install a new head unit and just want to see if I am cable of doing it myself,just learn more about my car....please help!

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 10d

You don't actually need a wiring diagram to install a head-unit if you know what you're doing :) As you intercept the wires to the speakers rather than stuffing about with the wiring behind the ICC.

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

• Thanks 1

• Member For: 2y 11m 12d

Imma be honest I don't know what I'm doing ,just learning bits and bobs from YouTube ....and I did stuff about with wires behind icc unit,and I fricken regret it,now I gotta go wreckers or better yet actually have to invest in a professional to fix my I <3 Bananas up 😕.

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 22d

Falcons are notoriously sh*t for doing custom audio, all because of their ICC trying to do everything in one package. Neat idea but riddled with restrictions and lack of features.

If you're looking to add your own head unit to the mix the easiest way is custom mounting the head unit into the glove box and then intercepting the speaker wiring. Some companies offer head unit fascia kits to put your own head unit and relocate the factory screen to the bottom of the ICC.

@k31th isn't there a thread with the FG workshop manuals? I swear I remember seeing this because I downloaded them all from this forum. Included in these files is audio wiring diagrams that can help @AliyahSkyout.

Added a link to the files I have on this thread, hope it helps @AliyahSky

• Thanks 1