FAF Automotive Front Adjustable Deal

SydCrazi

• Member For: 13y 5m 3d

Anyone with 08 Sedan or ute onwards,fantastic deal from FAF Automotive for front XYZ adjustable. $795 only for sweet set-up!

5 year warranty

Features:

Driver tuneability for current road conditions

Race precision engineered for peak performance

Dyno-tested for highest quality control

Maximum drop in ride height

30 Stage tuneable shock

5-way adjustability: Spring, Body, Bump, Rebound and Camber

Triple lip seal technology for superior performance

https://fafauto.com/products/ford-falcon-fairlane-fg-2008-on-xyz-racing-super-sport-coilovers-f-sku-fo23fr-ss?currency=AUD&variant=32419117170772&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQiA2NaNBhDvARIsAEw55hiQk5Tr9yWVLDQ4Ss_cETU6tlImYnAiBgMLjZRgWTtUihlPCnJMNqEaAqeHEALw_wcB

SmartSelect_20211213-152353_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well I've always considered just a little drop and stiffening of the front, it's very 'boaty' stock. Not so interested in the drop, more the adjustability. Camber and stiffness I 'am guessing' would knock the handling to such a nice perfect level for the leviathan of sedans, the almighty G6'ER..

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 21d

I dunno, I'm not sold on their coilovers. Seen a few fail. Brother has xyz coilovers in the front, and his previous car had them all around.... his leaked like f*ck all the time too.

I spent the extra cash on BCs. After a lot of research I found them to fit my "best middle ground" setup. Not the best, but not the worst

Hmmmm, thanks for the tip. I was wondering why such a bargain. Mixed reviews with this brand. I'll finish tinkering with the engine first, then some lighter rims and then this.

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 21d

Plenty cars out there with them though @SydCrazi. They are very well known for being cheap and being able to slam the sh*t out your car.

Not sure if being well known for being cheap is a good thing. But hey, probably still better than the factory ones (maybe) 🤣🤣🤣

Deciding what coilovers to get is a massive debate, especially on pages like club FG. As soon as you mention getting a set, there's always the "shockworks or nothing" debate.

But I'll let you see the price of them things... Spoiler, they're fkn expensive 🤣

If I were to get a set of coilovers again, I'd go with MCAs. Very good bit of kit with plenty well known rigs running them and backing their performance. Not terribly priced either :) 

Appreciate the input @biddie_fiddler 🤟

I'm thinking I'll get round to it soon enough, new shocks, strut towers, control arms, bushes, the works, but it still 'creaks' over speed bumps, one day it'll annoy me enough to do something. I'll check out MCA in the meantime.

• Like 1