MOD LIST TO GET MY FG XR6T OVER 300kw.

Certifiedxr6t

• Member For: 2y 5m
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d

That'll get you way over 300 if you want it. You can get there with an FG XR6T with just a catalytic converter, injectors, fuel pump and a E85 tune ;) even 98 will push close to 300 with those mods :P

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 21d

I have a 255lph fuel pump, stock exhaust, stock springs and mt stage one and made over 300kw, so with everything listed you'll definitely make over 300kw.

Get the pw piping kit too if you haven't, I don't imagine installing the IC with the stock piping will connect up very well.

Why are you looking upgrading the turbo? You'll need an external wastegate setup with that chosen turbo, about $1500 through mt.

My brother has that turbo, its way more laggy than the stock one, and will put you closer to 350kw mark. 

Also, MT stage 1 includes injectors so you don't need to buy them separately :) 

525 fuel pump requires bigger gauge wiring than stock. You will fry your stock wiring if you connect it straight up, seen this on the forums and on FB multiple times in the past. Easy to upgrade though :) 

If I'm not mistaken, you'd also need to do some pressure relief mod thing to the factory fuel hanger and you'd likely need a fpr too.