Fg n/a tr6060 gearbox clutch specs

Joenash85

• Member For: 3y 7m 17d

Hi all,

I'm needing to do my clutch in my car, and I've been trying to find out the size specs of the n/a, as I believe the n/a bell housing is different to the turbo one, I have found a few different clutches, but I don't want to get the wrong size clutch, I will be getting a heavy duty one, as I've turboed mine, any help here would be appreciated. 

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 8d

Yes na FG is a tr6060.
Also different flywheel diameter to the turbo hence need a na clutch for direct replacement.

Or need to look for a turbo bell housing. But probably not worth it unless going for massive power.

• Member For: 3y 7m 17d

At present I'm not looking at huge power, 300kw or just over is what I want to make right now, I'm just after the size specs of the n/a to be able to choose the right clutch.

14 hours ago, k31th said:

is the N/A even a TR6060?

Yes, but I believe they only added them in the mk 2 fg, like late 09 2010 onwards 

• Member For: 10y 5m 28d

They just took the bell housing size as it didnt need the larger size to hold the stock power. You can still fit the same size 11inch clutch in a ba/bf bellhousing it just needs to be machined down on the cover which is what mal wood option 3 and direct clutch do with them. The Fg turbo bell housing was made to take the 11inch cover unmodified and has a larger ring gear with different starter position.