Dash warning lights on, no aircond, no radio

Monty1

• Member For: 2y 6m 14d

Guys I have a BF XR6, I have had it since 2008, and really don't want to get rid of it as it still drives sweet.

I have lots of warning lights on the dash, I can't work it out. I still have the fuel gauge working but no tacho, speedo, and about 8 warning lights on all the time. I had no radio up until today where I swapped out the radio unit and replaced the BCM at the bottom of it with my one.

it is asking for a code now, which I've been told I can't get unless I take it to Ford, I press AM and menu buttons together I will get radio for 5 minutes before it shuts off.

there is no light on the radio display, no aircond working either.

all of this used to work fine.

I have checked fuses etc and it is doing my head in that I cant fix it, so I'm asking for help.

if anyone can give me some ideas I would like to hear back.

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 2y 6m 14d

No I never did I sold the XR6 for $2k after 15 years owning it because of this problem I was told possible ICU needed replacing the ford dealership had no clue after charging me $300 sorry I can’t help 

• 8 months later...
  • Member For: 28d

Experiencing dash warning lights, a malfunctioning air conditioning system, and comcast internet a silent radio can be frustrating. These issues might indicate various problems ranging from electrical faults to mechanical issues. It's crucial to address them promptly to ensure safety and prevent further damage. Seeking professional assistance to diagnose and repair the root cause is advisable for a swift resolution and peace of mind on the road.