My FG Turbo Sedan

Outback Jack

• Member For: 2y 10m 19d

Sedan is 2008 MK1 was sold new to Victoria Police, not sure what it did for them...... Few weird things ( Well for me) like factory fitted light duty tow bar. But no tow ball tongue etc.

Ute is August 2011 MK1, with leather, premium stereo etc.

The two Amigos

6YEnmEm.jpg

Ute interior

Ute interior

Ute Engine bay

5MfR1sC.jpg

Sedan engine bay, now has Intune piping kit.

wpmACHW.jpg

Sedan Exhaust was fitted with 4 inch System. now this

Not sure on brand of dump pipe...... Do know the fitter had to put a heap of silicone goop to get it to seal to turbo housing....

Ol9IOkH.jpg

MeR43bQ.jpg

FUxqMwS.jpg

Since getting exhaust fitted, I keep get CEL and codes. P0420 and P1131

Also notice with Scangauge, temp goes from -40c to running temp of around 90 odd degrees.

Sedan will get few updates and dyno soon in Adelaide.

Edited by Outback Jack
more detials

Well did some things to do sedan. Was going to use a tuner on here, but timing and costs didn't meet up to what I can do. They were very accommodating, however COVID has thrown out my travel plans etc.

So car now has 1150 Injectors, Antz battery and air intake relocation kit. Also got new fuel filter, spark plugs, oil and oil filter. Also fixed few oil leaks.

End results 286rkw and 700 odd newton meters of torque.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 29d

Just reading your older posts. Ford do something weird with their temperature info. I'm using an UltraGauge and have the same problem with it switching between actual temp and -40 and have had an auto electrician comment on the same with a scan tool.

For gauges or scanners without the specific Ford calculations in them, there is something programmable you can do with a custom PID. I need to do it to the UltraGauge but haven't gotten around to it.

OK, I think it has something to do with the Ford Canbus

Got other problems now with car. Has developed a miss and runs rough when cold. Put new coil packs in today, it has helped a fair bit. But still have a miss around 50 to 60kmh sometimes. Just idling along really, but slight miss. So no idea what it could be, car has new plugs, coil packs, injectors, fuel filter etc. So should be ok. Pulls hard on the upper revs etc. Just doesnt like idling along at around 50.