Is this possible? Need for Speed NOS button tune

FGeorge

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 20d

Gtx3576 gen 1 on e85 here and it hits the track and I can attest to it being good fun at 409rwkw though u start breaking stuff (ask me how I know). A gen 2 will do mid 400s on e85.

U definitely need good tyres and good throttle control coming out of the corners. Boost by gear would really do what your after anyway in a sense at the track. Tbh u don’t wanna be thinking about having to smash some button every time u hit a straight you need to be focusing on the next apex and braking zone. I run my high boost 21psi tune all the time at the track and she boogies in the mid range and low down it’s all in the throttle control and tyres.

Have u tracked your car yet or is this all wishful thinking? I’m just thinking it’s not that practical in real life.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 8d

To answer the first question my GFB boost controller has scramble feature that gives a different duty cycle when the remote input is pressed.

I have it set to a switch on my hand brake that gives me low boost on takeoff. (can also program it to stay on the different setting for a set number of seconds)