Jump to content

Ford FG XR6 turbo Sedan - Water Line feed

Recommended Posts

Hi all.

Car is a FG xr6 turbo 2008 sedan.

I have replaced my old turbo pte 6466 and upgrading to a newer turbo that requires oil and a new water feed. I currently have only a oil feed in place but now need to run a new coolant feeds to and from the new Turbo etc. Any recommendations on where to run this from would be great. I assuming to feeds are required one in and out.


I have also found an outlet below the thermostat housing, can this be used as one feed?



Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...