Current values FG F6s

TRYME

• Member For: 3y 1m 3d

Hey thanks for the info :) just an update brother put his F6 up and we had it sold for 44k within 5 days, there was also the usual group of idiots offering just over half  the asking price.. he could of got allitle more I think considering how quickly People jumped on it but the amount of stupid phone calls you have to take is ridiculous plus people making a viewing time then canceling last minute or never even rocking up is so inconvenient.... (I was taking most of enquires as my brother is constantly interstate for work).. anyways after buying it for 48 back in 2012 I think he did quite well. 

so yea for anyone considering selling looks like now is the time... I'd sell my

F6 but there's nothing to replace it with just rather build it up nice :) 

for anyone interested buyer was a 20 year old kid just got his full licence and dad bought him the car for a gift one lucky kid 

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 19d

No worries. Sounds like it was listed too low if it sold that quickly haha but can understand being glad to have it sold after all that hassle.

Mental depreciation on a 9 yr old car to only lose 4k on it. Crazy times indeed.

I just was able to up my insurance coverage from 19k to 25k on my modded 09 xr6turbo with all these crazy prices.

• Member For: 3y 1m 3d

Yea know what you mean but  all the ones that are listed above 50 have been on car sales for months they havnt moved can't be bothered for rego and green slip to expire next month as that's additional cost and he bought it in 2011 but  it's actually an early 2010 build so it's actually 11 years old but yea to only lose 4K in 10 years is unheard off crazy!

wow who you insured with? My  FG F6 is only insured for 25 through nrma they refused to insure it for anymore then that 

We had it listed for 49990 and people were offering 30 like wow haha yea but I agree I reckon there was a few thousand more in it but if rego and green slip had run out there's another 1k gotta throw at it etc etc... but thanks for all The input guys!!

Edited by TRYME

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 19d

Shannon’s. Guy I spoke with was good even had an xr6turbo himself and he said yeah they know how sort after they are at the moment. I just rang up and said I wanna cover myself since the second hand market has gone crazy. I was already with Shannon’s but just rang up and yeah got the cover increased.

Big thread on fb today a few ppl having success increasing what they are insured for. Totally worth it.