Current values FG F6s

TRYME

• Member For: 3y 1m 3d

Hey guys my brother has a 2010 FG F6 sedan 95000kays it’s only got minor mods cat dump injectors and tune, car is in good condition and requires no mechanical work

only fault with it is a few stone chips etc.

I’d buy it but I got my own F6 haha 

what do you guys think is a fair price? What people are asking on car sales compared to what redbook says there worth is a totally different world and the dealer when he went to buy his ranger said to him not even gonna value it for you as youl be deeply offended as to what I offer you for it and it’s worth more.... (surprised a dealer would say that but good on them I guess) 

could just be another reason they don’t wanna trade it idk but that’s what he said. 

There’s really hardly any on car sales either  and I don’t bother with lookin at gumtree full of morons and dreamers 

Thanks for the opinions guys 

main reason I ask is 18 months ago higher Klm examples could be got for around 28-30k these days a dealer is asking 43 for a model with 140xxx kays on it and some private sellers want over 50 it’s hard to put a price on it... 

Edited by TRYME

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 19d

Prices on fb are nuts but good examples seem to be selling well even modified xr6turbos are going mid to high 20s or low 30s it’s crazy atm. Covid tax and ppl just want in on the mighty barra modded or not ppl don’t seem to mind, modded even fetching a premium if they’re done right. Sellers market but probably wont last forever

@Bulletime wow any link for the Ute? So I can take a geez at it....

yea we was thinking 35k would be a fair price to ask funny people usually say power mods don’t attract value and in some cases detract from value but I guess with these barras it just depends who’s looking getting harder to find completely factory ones these days.... mite just list it at 35 non negotiable or put asking price slightly higher so people can knock it down a few K and be happy.... we shall see how we go thanks for the input guys...

I guess another factor would be if  people badly  want F6 over XRT... or if they just don’t care,, I know there very similar cars but there’s a lot less F6s goin around compared to XRs 

Edited by TRYME

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 19d

Sorry cant find the ad on fb now maybe he took it down probably got too much hate lol or sold fast dunno

From what I’ve seen on the facebooks F6s are super desirable and ppl usually have them listed in the 30s and 40s, nfi what they go for but almost every day there’s a WTB F6 post. I’d say it’ll sell well dont short change urself.

Here’s two 500kw xr6turbos listed at 35k, no idea what they’ll actually get for them 768e62023b16f4152e99c2440e1d0f5f.jpg
befba382b59e2e01f0691b3229321976.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the input guys,, yea deffs don’t wanna short change the sale but at the same time don’t want it sitting around for months either will put an advertisement up and see how we go.... 

I guess maybe apart of the reason they holding value is these days you can’t buy a new proper high performance sedan unless you got 150k plus for a euro.. that and the reputation of the barras for easy power..

wow that green one 535rwkw on a standard bottom end that’s brave 

just on a side note anyone seen what VF HSVs are going for if ya think turbo falcons are overpriced take a look at a VF HSV as much as I hate to admit there an awesome car but you’d have to be nuts to pay what people want for them... (unless your loaded that is) 

Edited by TRYME

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 3d

the whole car scene prices atm are effed up with jacked up prices thanks to covid and hold en / ford canning the falcon and commo

Edited by bossmang
  • Like 1

Agreed mate other issue which helps pricing is there’s no other high powered performance sedans on the market unless you can afford the expensive euro stuff and even then.... I own a 2018 C63S AMG things a beast and a better car then my FG F6 but is it 120k better nah no way