HELP - G6E 2012 FG MK2 NA - Engline light came on

lykag6

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 3y 1m 27d

awesome thanks for letting me know it's a good deal, felt he was genuine but you can never know.

When I just got the car two months ago I thought I'd be safe and go get the ZF serviced since it's done 105ks.

Supplied my own fluids for the ZF, the genuine one, and I ended up paying nearly $700 to get that serviced, headlight globes replaced as they are hard to do (supplied the globes myself) and had them look at the rest of the car but do nothing else to it. That was a very reputable place in Sydney too, I got pissed off at that but not sure if that cost was right.

• Member For: 3y 1m 4d

ahh that was abit to much $700 is what people have been paying when the workshop supplies the fluid (don’t think it’s genuine ZF lifeguard at that price though)

the headlights are a 10 minute job really not that hard for a competent mechanic to do....

which place was that? PM me if you don’t wanna publicise who it was...

Yea spiro is awesome tuner really good and knows his stuff one of the best in Sydney..... but his not cheap  and tbh I  feel the prices charged are exorbitant for General mechanical work ( and before anyone has a go Saying you get what you pay for) plenty of other places in Sydney are great and don’t charge you a fortune either... stopped using spiro purely bcoz of his pricing.....

I understand overheads but there’s high prices then there’s ridiculous 

That’s what I mean I’d use his shop for a tune, top tuner... but for mechanical work prices are way up there... I won’t go into details but my colleague copped a 2800 invoice to replace 2 fuel pumps and a few other minor maintenance items 044s are cheap pumps

Edited by TRYME