Need help re BF XR6T exhaust

ddddd

• Member For: 3y 14d

I have damaged the front section of my exhaust (the part with the cat in it) and need to replace it, unfortunately I have found nothing after looking through gum tree and ebay
Just wondering if someone may have one lying around I could purchase, or if anyone could steer me in the right direction it would be appreciated

• Member For: 3y 14d

Going to be very expensive to straighten out, possibly looking at Venom Exhaust cat section replacement Venom Exhaust Ford BA BF XR6T 100 cell high flow stainless steel bolt on cat pipe (mrcperformance.com.au) but concerned it will throw and eng code as it appears to only have 1 sensor (BA), BF has 2, 1 before and 1 after cat

Any thoughts, how hard is it to by pass the eng code ??

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

you need a tuning credit from a tuner to bypass the code and need a tune to suit the extra higher flow of an exhaust section such as that, which is far more expensive to get done than an exhaust repair/replace.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

All good :) anything that increases the flow will mean you get extra boost and extra boost without a tune and other modifications to suit it will cause much bigger problems than a few bent exhaust pipes :)