FG DASH SPEARS IN CARBON FIBRE

• Member For: 3y 7m 28d

Hey guys, I'm all about keeping the original look of my car, though I have  heavy scratch on my passenger side dash spear. I have tried all the polishing tricks to hide it, but have failed.  I have bought 2 left sides separately , hoping they would be in better condition or could be polished into perfection, this was not the case. So, before I give up, and just vinyl wrap all my dash spears into a near design of carbon fibre  that came with the car, ( I have looked around on ebay, and other sites..... trying to find the same design ). Has anybody come across anywhere that had the same design as my fg XR6 2014? I have attached a photo of my carbon fibre design. cheers.......

dash.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 17y 1m 15d

Have you looked at the option of hydro dipping. There are few places around Aust that does it. I had my gear surround dipped/matched , but that was a BF.

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 21d

Bit late to the game, but those appear to be the 50th anniversary versions. 
I have the same ones in my car, a 50th anniversary FG xr6t. When people sell them they tend to catch a high price.

I'm assuming the same trim is used in other models too.

Hope this info helps 😋

• Member For: 3y 7m 28d

I was only after the front passengers side ( Thanks to one scratch ), but like mentioned above ( From Alpha ), I found a full set that had been hydro dipped and look similar to the factory design. A very happy customer now....cheers guys👍