Introducing my self and the F6

TRYME

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 28d

It is a great colour, especially when you look after it. I need to find someone in town that is will to do an overhaul on the car. need to get it washed and polished.

Get all those whirls out. I haven't touched/washed the car in over a year now. she just sits in the garage. I drive her every 2 weeks to get her going for about 20 mins or so.

• Member For: 3y 1m 4d

My F6 is in vixen red (wasn’t my first choice of colour but I bought used and it was in great condition and for the right price so had to sacrifice on colour) and coz it’s a non metallic colour It hides swirls really well but it’s time for an overhaul as well will also get the car ceramic coated it’s great my merc is coated and it makes the finish a lot more durable not the cheapest thing but if keeping long term and the budget allows take a look into it :) 

• Like 1

• Member For: 3y 1m 4d

Yea they are great just do some research as not all products are created equal some of the better stuff really is self healing if you accidentally put a swirl in the paint , park the car in the sun and the swirl will disappear never believed it my self until I saw it with my own eyes. 

• Like 1