Ram Mount Car Phone Holder

EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 19d

Bought this back in December 2020 as was getting sick and tired of my eBay cheapies falling off where I mounted them and bits of plastic failing on them rendering them useless.  This is a pic of my Ram Mount phone holder.  I think they use them on motocycles as well (some who uses them could confirm) as I have seen them on them I think.   It is soooo good.  Bit expensive, but had I bought one in the first place, I actually would be ahead on spend now as I have gone through at least 4 cheapies :roflmbo:

RAM Twist-Lock Suction Mount w Large X-Grip (RAM-B-166-UN10U)

Paid $109 for mine (which includes delivery)  This is the larger one which can hold larger phones like my Samsung Galaxy S10 5G.  The pronged fingers don't touch any of the side buttons on my phone and it's low enough that it does not block much of my forward vision through the windscren.

2kXb6U5.jpg

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2d

Thanks Gaz - I feel like I'm still looking for the perfect phone holder solution! Using a magnetic one at the amount but gets dicey sometimes and can slip on a case.

Did have a brief look at the Ram so interesting to know it's going well. Any experience with it through the twisties?

Considering a Quad Lock so I can also get an armband and bike mount.