valve springs how many hours to do ?

canedkydd

• Member For: 3y 11m 7d
10 minutes ago, 1XR2NV said:

Sorry to hear about your loss mate and if you don't mind me asking how did she pass away? 
Still a great deal mate and high km don't worry me I've owned heaps of high km car in the past and most of the time they were more reliable than my low km car's.Nice so do you daily the xr6t or you only track it? What Camaro do you own?

She wasn't expected to live past her teens. Spent all of her life in and out of hospital and ended up passing away due to a twisted bowel.

Yeah still a great deal and kind of feel I stole it. It is a weekend car. I drive it every weekend but have a company vehicle I drive during the week. Camaro is a 71 rs split bumper. I have owned it for 25 years.

• Member For: 3y 1d

Sorry about your loss mate.. I truly wish you all the best and glad you're out there having fun and ripping the tracks up for the kids and hold onto your car's because apparently we'll be all having to buy tree hugging electric cars soon in the next 10ys

Poster above about valve springs go with the crows VTKBA6T-24 if you're going to push over 15psi and wastegate needs to be upgraded too.

I'm going with Joe at cms prestons for my tune and mods next month I have 2 weeks off so hopefully it's all done

For the valve springs if you are in Aussie then go with Crow. I am in NZ so went with Kelford. Either company is great. Be sure to support local business. I went with Kelford as they are made here. Been to the factory and seen them make springs and grind cams.

• 7 months later...

update,  due to coivd its been a year but I finally got her back on the track ran 12.9 @ 113mph  really happy with that 113mph which really shows it has decent power. 60 foot still taxi slow @ 2.2 but the tune has been done to go gentle on rodney and his sister BTR down low.

262345675_4883957765001059_5284130976924441838_n.jpg