Car Storage

HOTXR6T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 8m 28d

Hi I need to store my car for a few months in Adelaide. I had some one who was going to rent me a car park in a apartment building, but it fell through. Would need to be very seucre and preferably under cover. If you Know some one with spare garage space, I would be interested.

Regards Graeme

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 16d

I managed to help Graeam out for a month or two whilst I completed his last round of mods by keeping his beast safe and sound but I think he might need a bit more of a semi permanent place to store his car whilst he’s in Adelaide. 
There was a place lined up but it sounds like it fell through and obviously a vehicle like this needs to be stored safely so not every spare carpark will do type thing. 

Apart from the big companies and storage places it might take someone to see this post and maybe put their hand up 🙋

• Thanks 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 6d

just pay for storage at a big storage company with a secure place to park it... that's what I'm doing with my unregistered one.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 16d

Quite a few of them in Adelaide are open space which doesn’t guarantee people won’t touch it and the enclosed ones are fairly steep as every start up Drop shipping company and his Dog want them and pay big for them, it’s a tuff one sometimes 

Edited by JETURBO

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 22d

I kept my ute at the local storage place in melb, had no issues with it I just put a cover over it. there were heaps more expensive cars than mine there so I wasnt worried. all security pin coded to get in the car storage building. 

• Like 1