Replacing the diffuser on the F6

• Member For: 3y 7m 6d

Hey all, I'm definatley a fan of F6 rear bumper, but have been told the diffuser is not interchangeable, like on the standard FG rear bumper. I dont have direct access to an F6 rear bumper, and have no idea how the diffuser is attached......... Has anybody ever merged the rear bumper ( F6 +, ( with the single exhaust diffuser picture attached with success)?

2487.jpg

2696.jpg

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

Don’t do it, Fit the full F6 rear bumper as they look nice on XR’s but do not attempt the diffuser. I’ve got numerous customers with them and they just don’t fit right not matter what you try and do as they’re designed to be “Glued” on with Sikaflex

• Member For: 3y 7m 6d

I purchased mine from MR bodykit ( SYDNEY ), and comes with mounting screws.............( though, The first one I received was buckled very badly, and have since had a replacement sent in it's place ), though I wont get around to doing anything with it till early February, when I'm having the rear bumper painted.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 6m 24d

Its all one piece, you'll need too cut it out, I'd definitely take it to a competent body shop, I used my mate locally  who got it fitted in my xr bumper real good

• Member For: 15y 7m 24d

Fun fact, I wanted to replace the G6ET bumper insert with an XT one, and have a hidden dump pipe (just for something different RELAX) however it's a completely different shape and would require a straight swap of bumpers.