Happy New Year 2021 to All Our Members

Apologies for missing my yearly Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Has been a tough year, with my mother not well in pallative care due to a brain tumour developing only three months ago, and on top of that losing my stepson exactly a year ago to epilepsy, so has been an emotional and difficult Christmas this year.

This is a gentle reminder to all to be greatful to the family and friends around you. To cherish those dear to you, and to live each day with no regrets, as if it was your last.

I hope this Christmas, was a beautiful one spent with those who mean the world to you, and I hope and pray that 2021 is a much better year for all especially with this COVID pandemic, job losses, and stress put on families due to gathering limitations. 

I want to thank all of you for being such wonderful members again. A special thanks to the mods, to @k31th for the constant forum updates, and modifications, and to our sponsor Autotech who continues to advertise on the site, assisting in the monthly hosting costs.

Special thanks to all our donating members, who managed to throw a few dollars in over the year as well. This helps immensely and goes towards keeping the site operational on a monthly basis. We truly appreciate it!

May you all have a wonderful NY in 2021, and keep on loving the XR6 Turbo! 

Thanks for all your support

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It really does suck that you've been through such a tough time.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all members :spoton::xmastree:

Thanks for keeping the site up and running :icon_ford: