The Daily's Quest for 310KW!

biddie_fiddler

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

It’s 3/8 Fuel hose … Aeroflow sell 400 series in 1 & 3 MTR lengths in a packet. It’s like $40 for 3 MTR’s 

• Thanks 1

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y

Cheers for the help as always @JETURBO :)

Wondering, would it be a good idea to convert this part to AN? Is there a fitting that converts the hard line to AN?

I know its not really necessary, but I like the look and a good opportunity for more AN line making practice

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Honestly I wouldn’t as each hardline is up close to the chassis rail so a clean cut is difficult, The reg base hardline is semi flared too. Hardline to AN adaptors work well enough for oil lines but high pressure fuel with it’s low viscosity I’m skeptical…. 

• Thanks 1

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members

Good enough answer for me! Will just replace the hose for some new stuff seeing as I'm there. For the cost of hose I reckon it'd be a good idea to put some fresh stuff in. Cheers @JETURBO

• 3 weeks later...
  • [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members

Installed my new front pads and rotors! 

Moving on to the TS Kompact fpr now. Before I start, would it be easier if I was to remove the fuel rail or is this something I can do without needing to? 

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members

Did a rebel against puff and took the rail out 🤣🤣🤣

I ended up removing the rail, figured I might give the outside of the injectors a good clean cause there was dust, sand and sh*t all over them. Gently took the orings off and gave them a wipe down with some mild degreaser. I've left them all in the rail because I didn't want to mix them around - just in case that's bad? 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, I wanted to take it off so I can put now fuel hose on, make it all nice and a new while it's apart :)

will move onto prepping for the new fuel pump after the fpr is installed. Get all the wiring done so it's set up and ready. 

I've made some progress with NWC about my claim, it's been a very long battle 🙃

I'm keen to move over to E85 soon! Really hoping I can close the case with NWC and finally get this rig on the road again