Aftermarket Exhaust XR6T BF MKII

TurboTaxiMkII

• Member For: 3y 5m 8d

Hi, I'm looking at exhaust options for my currently all stock xr6T BF MKII. I want it to be a little louder but am mainly after a nicer exhaust note and the ability to allow for higher flow if I choose to do some performance mods (I'm not going after any crazy kw numbers and am happy to keep it at stock or near stock power for the moment). I'm also deciding between catback or turboback options and price isn't too much of a concern but obviously if I can save a couple of bucks that'd be nice. I've seen brands like xforce, venom and a couple of others and was hoping you guys can share your personal experiences. Thanks!

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 10d

if you just want a note change, then replace the middle muffler with a hotdog muffler.

if you want for flow you need to tune it to suit as it'll overboost if you replace the part that is for flow, the cat.

• Like 1

• Member For: 3y 5m 8d

Thanks for the response, unfortunate to hear that last part though 😞

2 hours ago, k31th said:

if you just want a note change, then replace the middle muffler with a hotdog muffler.

if you want for flow you need to tune it to suit as it'll overboost if you replace the part that is for flow, the cat.

Yeah definitely going to get a tune to suit, at the moment note is what I care about but I want higher flow for future mods I know I'll want to do eventually, thanks for the advice