FG ute tub bouncing While driving?

Als fg

• Member For: 3y 4m 20d

Hey guys first post here just want after some opinions got a FG na ute n it's bouncing up n down drivers side of the tub like no tomorrow just had a fresh LSD put it in it did that before the new diff but is getting much worse since driving it today Superpro bushes kit put in 10,000ks ago kyb shocks bout the same time the springs though are looking nearly straight there the only thing that hasn't been done car has done over 300,000 do I buy XR6 springs or is the tub coming loose 😂

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

take it back to where you got the modifications done; they've clearly left something undone or they've given you the wrong specification of shocks etc.

I did the shocks n they did the bushes at start of year yeah they did haft to change the flange from my old diff over could be it or tailshaft? From wear n tear will be taking it in later today or tomorrow

I'm a Shearer so most jobs are on dirt roads all over the state one day Months after the I'd put the shocks in n months after they did the bushes I noticed it ii n the rear view n it slowly got more noticeable 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 23d

If tub bolts are coming loose you'd be able to grab it in the wheel arch and give it a lift n see if it lifts up, bolts could legit be rattled loose.

If you want to know where the bolts are to tighten everything back up here's a video from an awesome forum member :