FG MK1 reverse camera wiring loom

JohnTyson

• Member For: 3y 5m 25d

I am looking for a Falcon FG MK1 reverse camera wiring loom from screen to parcel tray & parcel tray to camera, or a place that can make them for this car. I have contacted some companies that claim they can make wiring looms and they told me, "Sorry, that's a no, good luck with it"
Does anyone know if it's possible to get plugs for the wiring looms if I can't get the complete loom? I already have a colour screen that is activated and a camera. I could possibly make the wiring loom to plug into them.

• JohnTyson changed the title to FG MK1 reverse camera wiring loom

Thanks 4321 but I emailed Mr FPV in mid September and I still haven't received a reply, so I don't think he wants to help with my problem, maybe because I already have a camera so I only need the looms. I have to say though, that freaky is right about his prices.
I have made some wiring looms before but it was easier to get the parts that I needed and the problem seems to be getting the plug to fit the screen and the camera plug.

I contacted FPV Joe and I now have the loom that I needed from ICC to Reverse camera and it was a fair price. FPV Joe was helpful and good to deal with, he also responded to every inquiry and I never got that from most other people.

Thanks for the help 4321.

Edited by JohnTyson
Left out something I wanted to say
  • Like 1