Ba Turbo stalls when trying to take off

Tjxr6

• Member For: 8y 10m 29d

Hey Gents,

A little build history first, Ba Turbo full forged motor new turbo GTX3582gen2 new fuel system from 1000cc injectors and processwest fuel rail to surge tank pump to new walbro in tank pump new factory coil packs new NPC clutch and Haltec plug and play on pump 98 it dynoed 551 hp atw then E85 made 680 hp atw car has only dun dyno runs and about 10 kilometres around the block a few times so everything is brand new.

Now to what is happening with the car it was running perfect before I sent the Haltec back to Australia about 6 weeks ago because it would not connect to the laptop. I then had Haltec come to my house and install the computer after it was returned and was told there was nothing wrong with it and it connected straight away to my laptop.

The car started fine and revs great idles great but as soon as you try to give it any boost it dies in the ass and wants to stall I have checked all the fuel system and all is working fine so I am not sure what to check next do you think maybe MAf sensor? Any help would be greatly appreciated cheers.

Edited by Tjxr6