Plazmaman surge tank fitting

• Member For: 9y 6m 24d

Gday guys, I bought a second hand plazmaman surge tank, unfortunately the original owner didnt retain the fitting instructions and Ive email plazmaman but they arent being helpful. Just wondering if anyone has their instructions they might be willing to share?

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Hey Eric 

I have installed stacks of these, buzz me a PM and let me know what you’re after and I can probably send photos and walk you through it :) 

Edited by JETURBO
  • Like 2

• Member For: 19y 7m 26d

I emailed them too about a month ago and they said get a professional to install it. I have one too that I'll be installing in the next month or so (I need to somehow get the fuel lines made). Any help/Photos would be great. Could you take a photo of the tank and label what goes where and also take a photo of the fuel lines and label those? Any help would be much appreciated. Could you also take a photo of where you hook up the relay/wires? 🤞

Thanks heaps!!!!!

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

I’ll see of I can be arsed and I’ll take some photos of the one I just installed last week and do a write up For you all 

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 27d

I can appreciate the questions but they're parts that fit in the category of if you have to ask you shouldn't do it yourself.

Bad wiring = fire
Bad fuel lines = fire
Fire = dead

• Member For: 9y 6m 24d

I mean you could say that about just about anything when working on cars... gotta learn one way or another

On 30/08/2020 at 8:05 AM, JETURBO said:

Hey Eric 

I have installed stacks of these, buzz me a PM and let me know what you’re after and I can probably send photos and walk you through it :) 

Youre a legend mate, ill msg you when I get around to installing it in the coming weeks if you havent done a write up by then.