Fg xr6t rotor and pad upgrade

Lerm

• Member For: 4y 1m 12d

I've warped the stock rotors on my 2008 fg xr6t and wanna sus opinions on what rotors and pads people go for. I'm thinking of getting DBA T3 slotted 4000 series rotors but unsure on what pads to go for

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 23d
22 minutes ago, Lerm said:

I've warped the stock rotors on my 2008 fg xr6t and wanna sus opinions on what rotors and pads people go for. I'm thinking of getting DBA T3 slotted 4000 series rotors but unsure on what pads to go for

I use qfm hpx for general use for trackwork you need a better pad T3 is a good disc but DBA 5000 are better

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 10d

What cat said, also dba 5000 are double the price of the 4000s, theyre not double good, I track the 4000s with 6pot brembos too.

Save your money and buy decent pads, plenty of options I run pmu ns400 on the street.

• Member For: 5y 2m 24d

In case you haven't gotten the DBA xtreme pads yet, be prepared for dust. I couldn't bare my wheels turning from shiny silver to grey/black within a week of washing. Hopefully the street performance would be a little less dusty

• 4 months later...
  • Member For: 4y 1m 12d

Just an update, ended up getting DBA 4000 T3 slotted rotors and DBA street performance pads. Haven't noticed much brake dust but I do have black rims so its no issue for me.

Edited by Lerm