Max power GTX3584RS on built motor

Zlat347

• Member For: 5y 11m 29d

hi all,

I have been running a 3584RS for sometime now making about 500rwkw hub at about 22psi on stock motor. 6 boost and 50mm gate. 

wanted to see if any one is running one on built motor and maxing it out? curious to see what power they can be pushed to.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 19d
5 hours ago, arronm said:

What does that matter. 

You really are a simple Khunt hey 

As Per your question @Zlat347 I tuned a Fully built Engine ( but capped at 30 psi build ) & 6R80 FG ute to 24.5 psi with a 6boost GTX3584rs 1.21 50mm Turbosmart Gate with plumb back to 517rwkw with “some” wheel spin on a new Mainline AWD Chassis Dyno 

comes on like nothing else but I place bets it could pip 530-540 on a ProHub no worries

DynoPack Hub would read 650 lol and that’s no BS 

5DLRfok.jpg

m0yRpJ4.jpg

Edited by JETURBO
  • Like 1

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 19d

It’s a very well set up vehicle and big credit goes to the owner who’s a very good mechanic and listens to recommendations so it’s payed off for him, it’s pretty nuts on the street though 

its a High stalled converter 6R80 so a few RWKW’s are lost in the driveline vs a ZF vehicle. If this was manual it would of been 550rwkw without a shadow of a doubt ;) 

We procrastinated many times about where the 84rs would tap out and on paper it says 600+ But reality might only let that happen on a manual vehicle with 32-29 psi