Been a long time!!!!

SMURF6

• 3 months later...
  • Jamie
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 24d

Yeah I installed Motec 12 inch Dash.

On 21/11/2020 at 5:13 PM, masda74 said:

That boot cover for the gear lever......... suede?

Yeah Alcantara

• Member For: 3y 1m 4d

Good on you mate, we in a similar boat my FG f6 sedan I’m slowly slowly rebuilding it the exact way I want it it’s a 2010 and only just touched 86,000klms....

Wouldn’t exactly call the F6s rare but ya really don’t see to many around anymore 

• Jamie
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 24d

Yeah not rare but they are still worth something and have gone up last few years. Are there any Sydney meet ups in this group? ever since facebook I barely come on here.

Oh yea have deffs gone up in price, like yourself not planning on selling but was glad to see the values have slowly climbed back up they were really starting to get cheap about 24months ago, higher Klm examples were going for high 20s......

mate tbh I’m not really sure would be keen on a meet up but havnt been out on a cruise/meet up in a while... last cruise I went on which was organised through FB (not affiliated with this forum at all)  was just ridiculous I’m all for fun but the speeds which were being hit on the streets wow... would rather stay out of prison haha not to mention need my licence for work no license=homeless for me haha 

How good is that barely Broken in mate!! I hope a few these turbo falcons stay mint for a long time to come... these days a new proper performance sedan with a decent amount of poke can’t be bought with less

then a six figure outlay... there a dieing breed