FPV F6X Engine Mounts

AndyF6X

• Member For: 3y 7m 26d

Engine mounts brand new and done up tight, tail shaft bearing not very old and looks ok. not sure if exhaust mounts would cause a vibration.The vibration feels like its now up front.

Thanks for your comments, everything helps.

Regards AndyF6X

• Member For: 9y 11m 11d

Have you changed ALL THREE diff bushes up front. People often only do the two bushes on the passenger side and not the "3rd diff bush" on the drivers side. Many have said that this has been the cause of the vibrations you are describing under load.

pic of "3rd diff bush"

10288758_945264568921228_8502500696776511859_n.jpg

Edited by burkey05
uploading pic

Hi Burkey05

Not sure what I'am looking at in your picture. Is your 3rd bush your talking about  the same as the rear engine mount/gearbox mount part number A6016 as I cant see any other bushes on the drivers side.

Thanks AndyF6X

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

Hi Arronm

Ok found it. The 2 on the passenger side have just been done but I didn't know about the one on the drivers side but had a good look and it looks in good shape, it also looks more like  a locating bush mounted vertically rather than horizontally. Can this bush be removed and replaced from the bottom?

The second part you mentioned ,rear gearbox mount I have ordered and will do the two together.

So far I have replaced 3 X rear diff bushes. 2 X front left diff bushes. 2 X engine mounts.

If the front right diff bush and rear gearbox mount doesn't fix it I only have drive shafts left.

Thanks AndyF6X