Puffwagon's Territory Adventures

Puffwagon

• Banned
  • Member For: 2y 9m 18d

I think you might be wrong. I am in this thread, and I am replying to this thread. FYI, I have been banned from sites for swearing like you do.

Arnt we in a territory thread?

I think you better stay quite. Because you dont know what the hell is going on.

You should be banned for saying dickhead.

Your not a very nice person.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 24d

Anyway.....lol. From all of my limited knowledge on water meth it's similar to C16 when 50/50 and using 98oct (or 95? can't fully remember).
An upstream nozzle may still be worth it to drop the charge temps unless you are using 100% methanol to wring every last killerwasp out of it but Orlando knows what he's doing and it's an easy mod later if need be.
DP is really the way to go now and usage as opposed to 1-2 400cc+ jets pre TB along with progressive controllers makes it easier.
Upstream jets are no slouch still and Stathi has proven that before he went to DP. 540kw on an FG with two jets and 98oct...

Either way we want all the info you can throw at us!
I'm interested in how you deal the IAT as there's a lot of confusion (mainly for pre sensor injection) and little info now after Snow Performance got bought out by Nitrous Express the forum disappeared (I can't find it on the time machine search thingy).

I've put everything aside for this year and probably the next so I'm considering selling the F6X.

Carry on....

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d

Well farken farkers farked again. The valve train aint valve training like it should.

Just towed it home and will pull it down tomorrow for a look. Thinking I might have to lower the limiter a touch :declare:

• Sad 2

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d

I went out and pulled the rocker cover off cos why not?! The timing chain has snapped and the oil pump body is smashed. I've got billet gears in the pump so will be interesting to see if they failed or if the pump body failed. I got a couple of pics but you can't see much.

UAOMZPp.jpg

f809QEt.jpg