Puffwagon

Puffwagon's Territory Adventures

Made 370awkw on 19psi. Took a few degrees of timing out for safety and ended up with 350awkw.

Still goes plenty hard enough and will use a lot less fuel when I stop flooring it everywhere.

Dat stock exhaust life :declare:

16 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

Still goes plenty hard enough and will use a lot less fuel when I stop flooring it everywhere.

when you learn that secret, let me know im still struggling with it. 

19 hours ago, k31th said:

yeah, 98 is good for flames out the exhaust haha

there a f6 down the road from me, an the other day I heard him fanging it home, I live near the corner, so he stops and mildly takes off and as it changes into second a huge fireball out the exhaust.. got me wanting that fireball life. 

13 minutes ago, BeerTurbo said:

got me wanting that fireball life. 

no cat + 98 tune running rich on overrun and then accelerate hard but don't change gears and let the revs drop... flames for days

2 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

Made 370awkw on 19psi. Took a few degrees of timing out for safety and ended up with 350awkw.

Dat stock exhaust life :declare:

Cumm on dude, Dyno sheet .... 

On 05/10/2020 at 11:10 AM, BeerTurbo said:

do you have any data vs std vs this with regards to temps?

Looking over the dyno logs from yesterday the trans was roughly 15 degrees cooler with the external cooler. It only went to 70C after a pull compared to 85C with the stock cooler.

What size Aeroflow did you go mate? I hope something decent sized for your custom exhaust manifold. I still can't decide whether to buy a Pulsar 3584rs variant or their G series copies (because I just want to blow some cash for no reason). Stock engine for me though and I think because I rarely drive it I'm going to stick with 98oct and look into this direct port injection water/meth seeing as I have a basic kit from Snow performance still.
I'll have to use one of the PCMTec's strategies or one of the meth failsafe kits so it doesn't grenade itself instantly if the system decides not to turn on under full throttle... Lol.
(In reality that's not funny even though I'm laughing inside!)