Puffwagon's Territory Adventures

Puffwagon

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

it's OK, I know I'm down near the bottom rungs of performance XR6T's and I've accepted that... cheers for the offer, though :buttrock:

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Not sure.

I did say dyno this weekend so should probably see about arranging that. The dude has got a back pressure sensor for the dump so we can see how much the exhaust is holding it back.

That catch can kit needs installing.

I haven't adjusted the cold start or much else for E85 so should do that. It takes 3 cranks to start and can't be driven for at least a minute until it warms up. I know how to fix it though.

Wanna do an oil change again so there's that.

Have got a steel pan for the auto with gasket and filter to go in, so just need some fluid to get that done.

My foot is sore again to the point of not walking and have just developed a cough and cold, so realistically don't have to do anything if I don't want to.

I might just sit here and look at it for the next month or two.

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Haha I might have been a little melodramatic there.

School holidays here now and the wife has got next week off, so will have to arrange some countryside galavanting.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Yerp more car stuff.

I didn't go to the dyno today as I've still got a bit of a cough and didn't want to share it with anyone, given how tense folks are these days.

I did however get on the laptop and sorted out the cold start for E85. Will have to verify tomorrow but it'll be pretty darn close if not spot on.

I also turned it back down to 15ish pounds. There was one oscillation in the WG duty coming onto boost but thanks to PCMTec, I can see exactly where it is and how much I need to adjust it.

I went for a little drive to check it and I've definately got a blocked fuel filter or something.

So yerp that's about it. I spose I'll go and swap the fuel filter out and see how it goes.

• Like 1