Puffwagon's Territory Adventures

Puffwagon

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 12d

So the fuel restriction is/was in the swirlpot be it the barb on the top, the check ball (where ever that is as I only have a picture of it) or the black fitting on the bottom?
Are the knock ears the Tuner Nerds or did you buy a more expensive device?

Quoting a mate from being on E85 and then had to switch back to 98oct, Hopes and Dreams... Lol

Sounds awesome btw especially flinging past the 6k stock limit is just plain cool!

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 18d

I think the restriction was in the hard plastic line quick connects. The hike is tiny and even though I drilled them out, it didn't drop enough pressure.

Still using tuner nerd.

It goes hard enough on 98 now that I'm happy with it. Haha ask me again after Saturday!

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Got the e85 in the tank and some on the ground...oh well ya get that. Did road tuning for 10 minutes and got the 1000cc injectors dialled in.

Still using 98 levels of timing to make sure my fuel tuning had a safety net if it went too lean, it was at 86% injdc by 4700rpm and 24.3psi boost with a 12.0 afr (petrol scale). The injectors went static at 5450rpm and 25.3psi with an 11.76 afr. By 5700rpm it was at 12.24 afr and climbing quickly, so I got out of it.

I'm sure it'll make some power tomorrow when I put in the 2000cc injectors again and wind it up a bit. :launch:

• Like 3

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Dial in the cams properly, get more wg spring and see how that goes. I've still gotta fit my fg rocker cover and coils so that will be a job for next weekend.

The thing is an absolute animal now :launch:

• Like 2

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

So it turns out that the weird looking sh*t in the middle of the graphs before was the screamer pipe farking with the dyno, cos I shielded the computer today and it helped out a fair bit. This is the wg on full send the whole run, 100% duty from start to finish. I think there will be some low end gains to be had when I sort out the cam timing but this is where it's at for now. Here's the graph anyway...

QVnAtju.jpg

• Like 2

• Member For: 6y 11m 15d

Well done Puff. The big shops charge big money to get up there and you did it at home pretty much. I have a turbo boner now so I am going to change the oil on mine right now ha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1