Puffwagon's Territory Adventures

Puffwagon

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 25d

Seems my memory is worse than I thought... It's the front two screws I've used the washers on (last picture for the close up).1st is looking straight at the scoop, it sits slightly proud but I couldn't do anything to fix this! 2nd is the two screws either side which were the ones that turned to dust on my first scoop. So brittle!
I'll try and find a pic of when I had no scoop and just plastidipped it. 697b42486c70ae8cd652d810bd735a78.jpg6b93d4b73297a720f301de20761bb982.jpg6b72100e5a7befc3d173499264adab96.jpg8f9e214960013664e7851671bd4cc6e5.jpg

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Emptied the bong water out of the catch can today.

Fitted the alloy header tank.

Fixed my windscreen washer pump seal.

I fixed the fuel a bit on the dyno last night and it ran up 602awkw on 32psi at the tip.

Went to launch it today and the farken gfb recirc valve fell apart. I found the spring and plunger on the side of the road and the top was still attached to the vac hose.

Hopefully that's the end of sh*t falling off or breaking for a while :chefburn:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Welded another O2 bung into the dump this afternoon. Now I have a wideband and the stock narrowband in place.

The trans is getting less happy by the day so that's the next thing I'm gunna have a crack at.

Also had a 3 inch alloy bend arrive in the post but I probably should have bought a 2.5 inch. Oh well I guess I can go with the 3 inch for the turbo outlet.

• Like 4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 25d

Why don't you use the post cat O2 port for your wideband and give the flick to the current sensor that's there?
I'm still looking for that no scoop bonnet pic also... Only 1200 odd more pics to go!

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

I've got a custom 4 inch exhaust, hand made from the turbo back. There aren't O2 bungs unless I put them there. It's working pretty good now that both sensors are in there.

Meh the scoop hole looks like a robot pussy that has done the rounds on a Saturday night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1