Puffwagon's Territory Adventures

Puffwagon

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 18d

Have done frig all with the car but and probably wont do much in the way of upgrades for another week at least. My logic is if I don't drive it, I don't need to upgrade it or fix it at all. Haha slack arse.

I reckon I'll put the gen2 GTX 3582r back on tomorrow so I can drop it back to 20psi, which is much tamer to drive. I should tighten/adjust the exhaust alignment while I'm out there as I can hear a leak under the car from somewhere. Also can do one more full send dyno run on e85 for s&g

A couple of 4 inch vbands just arrived and fark me if I remember ordering them. Heh I've got 4 here now so I can put a muffler into the territory and also make a dump for le 7675.

Haha something something couple of weeks

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 13d

Nice and warm down your way and we've had miles over 500mm of rain here with the tropical low just doing circle work... When the sun comes out fmd!

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Yeah gonna be 38 tomorrow and 40 for the next couple of days after.

A bit of rain would be nice but I think we won't really get any for at least 4 months or so.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Tossing up what to do this weekend with the car.

The muffler will take 2/3's of fark all to do so that's an easy one.

I'm thinking that I'll postpone the fuel system upgrade and fit the larger turbo instead. My logic is that if I keep it on 98 for a bit, I should have plenty of fuel to run the 17psi gate that it'll have.

I reckon I can do the muffler, make a dump to fit the larger turbo, fit the whole turbo system and chuck it on the dyno in one day. I can frig around with the fuel system another weekend when I've got more time.

I guess we'll see but there's some kinda update as to what's afoot. I'll report back in a couple of days and hopefully will have some forward progress. :launch: