Puffwagon's Territory Adventures

Puffwagon

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 11m 9d
On 29/11/2020 at 6:21 AM, Puffwagon said:

It was 8 hours total to remove the old exhaust and make the new one etc. I reckon I could do the same in 6 hours next time :)

I put a 45 over the cradle, after the small kick up from the straight pipe. Then I used a couple of 45s to finish it off to the resonator.

yeah rear cradle is where I gave up on mine.

eep42KI.jpg

step back to stock system.

nFI9a06.jpg

should put my ass into gear and fix that.

Edited by BeerTurbo
double penetration

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 19d

Tried launching it in second today and it was no bueno. Spun the fark out of it, hit limiter at 7 grand and went into limp home mode.

I think a locked transfer case is on the cards, just for r&d and also s&g. Why not chuck in some spg while I'm there :chefburn:

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 19d

Speaking of plugs ;)  I bought a new set of genuine 0.7's today. Gonna gap dem bitches to 0.5 and farken send it :launch:

More dyno time tomorrow to frig with my boost sensor scaling and make sure there are no random misfires (probably plugs), fit 4 new tyres, give the dump a gentle massage to let the steering shaft breathe a bit better and empty the catch can. Should probably give it an oil and filter change as it's got a couple of thousand hard km on it.

All the fun :w00t2:

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 14d
Tried launching it in second today and it was no bueno. Spun the fark out of it, hit limiter at 7 grand and went into limp home mode.

I think a locked transfer case is on the cards, just for r&d and also s&g. Why not chuck in some spg while I'm there :chefburn:
Stathi at IMS recommended going a locked transfer case only over 450-500kw. He wouldn't give details but I'm guessing a kg of welding!
The chain with a single blue link is what you are chasing if it needs replacing...
  • Thanks 1