Puffwagon's Territory Adventures

Puffwagon

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 20d

Yerp definitely a win and more valuable than just dropping the exhaust to get a higher number. I'm only going to drop the exhaust for sh*ts and giggles, cos at the end of the day it'll be bolted right back up again when I have to drive home.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 14d

You're hamstrung with the stock exhaust, it'll only flow so much, running 20+psi boost is simply going to get you to the exhaust restriction earlier in the rev range. Been there, done that experiment with my Territory. The turbo will now hold 24PSI boost throughout the rev range with no more than 1-2psi back pressure in the exhaust. Verified on the dyno.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 20d

The session today was more about learning to operate the dyno, as well as use the data from the laptop in conjunction with the dyno data to make informed decisions. Fortunately I have a vehicle, the Territory, that I can tune and play around with.

As far as the exhaust is concerned, I'm ok with where it is for now and when I get the urge for more power I will upgrade the exhaust...or fit the 7675 cough cough

• Like 2