FG XR6T auto or manual?

BJSXR6TMKII

• Member For: 3y 11m 12d

So I've decided I'm going to sell my ba xr6t and upgrade to an fg xr6t, I'm in tassie and don't have a great deal of options atm, im tossing up between two cars, one is a standard manual the other is an auto with xforce exhaust into 4" dump pipe and high flow cat, intake muffler delete, 460 walbro and intune motorsport turbo oil feed inline filter tuned with sct hand controller, dyno papers for 270rwkw which to me seems kinda low for the mods? My ba xr6t is a 6sp manual and I love manuals but the stock one I drove seemed underwhelming although the owner came as passenger so didn't get to really put it through it's paces, I'm looking at the auto tomorrow, the auto has full service history, both cars have 160k kms and the auto is priced 2k more than the manual, can I get opinions on what others think as I've heard great things about the zf boxes but not sure which way to go...also would cost me quite a bit to do the mods listed on the auto to the manual I would presume

• Member For: 3y 11m 12d

Not really after a specific power goal, more looking for a comfortable, fun weekend driver that will hold its value tbh and something that when I do want more power will withstand it as I didn't want to spend redundant money on my ba and be limited somewhat to what it can produce

• 4 weeks later...