1400HP half shaft reviews or recommendations

Hubber

• Member For: 5y 4m 15d

I'm considering buying the 1400hp half shafts from the driveshaft shop. My Fg makes 814hp and I don't want to have to do the diff or half shafts again. I'm in a wheelchair and I need to be able to get in my car and have no issues. Has anybody used these or the 700hp versions, any and all recommendations would be really apreciated! Apologies if this topic has been covered but I couldn't find anything when I used the search.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 8d

they're not exactly "tested" thoroughly as hardly anybody makes 1400hp and generally those who take their cars to the track to make the most use of grip along with high power levels like yours or higher take some replacement shafts to the track when they go.

• Member For: 19y 6m 26d

RIPSS runs them she makes 2000hp and run 7.7 @ 187mph

tested enough.

I have them, they are top quality, cant break them!

Expensive to buy and install by the time you do trutrack and diff hat, bushs etc.

• Member For: 5y 4m 15d

How long has RIPSS used them for? I'm just thinking it will be cheaper in the long run, at the moment the standard ones are not lasting long and because I wasn't on to it straight away they have flogged out the diff bearings so it's going to have to be rebuilt again. Really hoping someone who has used them can give me some first hand info before I pull the trigger..

I just re-read what you wrote Typhoon! How much power you making mate??